Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I will draw a quality professional caricature portrait

I will draw a quality professional caricature portrait












About:

I will draw a quality professional Caricature portrait. it will can sized to your specifications (my standard sizing is 8X11)

See other gigs for adding another person into the image, or adding digital color and themes!
I also have over 10 years experience as a freelance comic artist (see my other gig at the bottom of this page)

Thanks for checking out my page!
I hope you'll consider ordering a custom Caricature drawing

Are you happy with your Caricature or drawing?
feel free to buy a extra gig on my tip page:
https://www.fiverr.com/ashtmjakcson/accept-a-tip-for-a-job-well-done?funnel=201412231927507155690160
it will go to growing my Caricature business and treats for my dog Wilson :)

Reviews


lonelyfloater:Thank you!!

ashtmjakcson:Outstanding Experience!

canopyroad:This was so fast. and done EXCELLENTLY!!!!!!!! I'm so happy with this order!

ashtmjakcson:Outstanding Experience!

letmeplan:EXCELLENT!!! He got it exactly right and delivered on time!!! I WILL USE HIM AGAIN!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment