Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I will draw fantastic anime manga style art

I will draw fantastic anime manga style art












About:

Hello everyoneplease message me before ordering.I kindly ask you to not place an order if you haven't contacted me first. After getting all the details needed for the project I'll make a pencil sketch for the buyer to approve, once all of that is done we can proceed with the order.

I will make fantastic anime/manga style drawings for you.

Packages above represent basic prices for 1 figure drawing(s) no background, extra figures and background may be added upon discussion (extra charges will be based on the type of package). Basic prices may slightly change due to complexity of the outfits required (armors, idol costumes, etc), character creation/design, deadline.

Everything is hand drawn traditionally except for colors which are done digitally.

Ecchi/ero/NSFW = available

For more information or inquiries feel free to message me.

Reviews


showoff:Went above and beyond to accommodate the request. Great communication and very specific to details. Thank you!

ramumaru:Great project!, had a wonderful time making this gig, thank you so much!

jonsung:nice to work with

ramumaru:Great buyer to work with!, nice experience from start to finish =]

ohdihambo:ramumaru was a pleasure to work with once again!


No comments:

Post a Comment