Thursday, March 5, 2020

Draw Cartoon Picture Of Your Vehicle











About:

***OVER 6K+ CUSTOMERS SATISFIED WITH MY DRAWING AND LOTS OF THEM LOVE MY SKILL ON THEIR VEHICLE - THAT'S WHY I CREATE THIS GIG FOR CAR LOVERS, OR ANY KIND OF VEHICLE REQUESTED**



Please be kindly notified about some important things before making orders:

- A good photo is the key of good drawing, the higher resolution - the more details I can work.



- $15 for each vehicle (car/motorbikes/bus/mobihome...etc)



- $10/ person if you need your personal portrait in front of the vehicle



- $20 for any kind of background requested. **If you just want a simple background, don't hesitate to contact me for a good deal**



Thank you so much for visiting my Gig, I'll be happy to receive message from you for any questions or special requests.



Best regards,

Virtues

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I wanted a cartoon style picture of my RV adventure. I am extremely impressed with how this turned out! I will be showing off this photo, and recommending Virtues to anyone who wants a drawing of their vehicle! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Virtues was great to work with on our project. Easy to work with and good communication throughout. Very amenable to reasonable feedback and I will look forward to working with Virtues again.

Seller's Response:

Amazing, right first time with my work, very impressive. I recommend this seller.

:

Supportive customers with detailed description. It was a good experience to work with you. Thank you so much and Best regards.

:

Talented and easy to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment