Monday, March 30, 2020

Draw You With My Quirky And Fun Style











About:

A cartoon is the perfect gift !!! 

-gives a wonderful cartoon with a distinctive style. 
- Will be delivered in approximately 4 days maximum in jpg format. 
-The profile can use and show it to your friends. 
-The order includes only one person from head to shoulders as shown in the gallery. 
-You can order your personalized caricature with extra elements, color, background, full body, 2 or 3 people, that increase the cost. 
-You can find this great artist on other sites like: JuanCharles. 


Thank you for choosing me, you will not regret !!! gives



Send the photo or image in order fiverr (maximum 2 photos) 


The cartoon will work the same way that I show in my profile, if you want some extra element will increase the cost. (other person, object or background etc). 


reviews the extras in case you want some extra service 


Thank you !!

Reviews


:

I wanted an image for my new YouTube @Just Ze, and ig @_justze & he delivered exactly what I wanted & quickly

:

Juan was absolutely amazing, and super helpful and listens to my comments, thank you so much for your awesome work!!!

:

Bought for my girlfriend on Valentine's, very well recieved! Deliver3d a day earlier than expected. The caricature is accurate and very well drawn. High quality. Would very much reccomend and may use again soon!

:

Magnifico, super

:

The work is been done very quicky and good. I suggest him.




No comments:

Post a Comment