Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Illustrate A Cartoon For You











About:

I'm going to make a caricature for you



Hello! Interested in a cartoon for you?

I'm Longart, an illustrator who works on creating fun and creative characters.



I can make caricatures of you, your friends, your family or your pet, or for your avatar in social networks, for a special gift or moment. This for an economic price and a good quality. I am very versatile when it comes to working, so I am interested in all your ideas.



For the $ 5 you receive: Outline of a character (black and white) in JPG format.

Reviews


:

Excellent work as always

:

Excellent as always!

:

An excellent seller. I have used many times and will be using again

:

I use this seller for all my graphic work. He is excellent and I’ll be returning to get more work done

:

Great experience! Excellent design!




No comments:

Post a Comment