Sunday, March 29, 2020

Make A Rpgmaker Xp Or Vx Ace Style Character











About:

I can create the character that you need from the description and/or sketch given.



Contact first and be specific for best results.



Basic package:

A spritesheet for rpgmaker xp (4x4) or rpgmaker vx/ace (3x4) in png format.



Standard package:

A spritesheet for rpgmaker mv (3x4) with standard mv style (chibi) or xp proportion.



Premium package:

A spritesheet for rpgmaker mv (3x4) with standard mv style (chibi) or xp proportion. It's battler with it's 18 animations in a 9x6 spritesheet in mv proportion.



Extras:

  • For 5$ I'll add 4 gif files with chars animations.
  • For 10$ I'll use a new style, something different or off-standar (contact first to check if char requires it). As example, if I have to use or emulate a different style to match the style of a game, or if I have to make bigger sprites, I'll need more time and this will increase price.


Custom orders:

If you think that packages don't fit for your order (like using less frames, bigger spritesheet or another reason) we can discuss a custom offer.



If you wish to order multiple gigs at once please contact me first to check if I am too busy or not.

Reviews


:

Thanks bud. Great work!

:

Seller continues to provide great work

:

Really awesome work. Every character comes out great!

:

The character came out looking awesome. There is always great work done here!

:

Character came out looking as great as expected! Great work! Everytime.




No comments:

Post a Comment