Saturday, March 28, 2020

Draw Your Character Or You In My Style











About:



PLEASE write to me before making an order.  



Hello! I'm a freelance illustrator. I draw original characters in a cartoon/comic own style. 

I can draw your character, DnD character, yourself or a fanart. 



Each drawing is one character without background. I could draw some simple background, but a detailed background count like an additional fee.



I'll need a good reference for whatever you want. 



If we can communicate faster I can finish your order faster,

So please try to check out on the advancements as fast as you can





I will not draw furries, gore, xxx or controversial things. 







Reviews


:

As always, a treat and blessing to work with this amazingly gifted artist. Dios te Bendiga Mari.

:

Amazing Artist

:

Thank you for making the deadline

:

Thank you for all your hard work...this is perfect.

:

Easy to work with and tries to comply. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment