Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Design A Cool Mascot Cartoon Logo For You











About:

I Will Do Attractive and professional mascot Logo For You.

 

Hi Awesome Buyer,

Our focal point on this service is to provide you with well made clean illustrative MASCOT CHARACTER. My gig gives you professional and Furnishing logo identity created by a professional designer. I will design ORIGINAL concepts draft for your websites/business/product!

With my service you may get:-

 

  • ·         100% Satisfaction.
  • ·         High-resolution JPEG and png with transparent background
  • ·         100% Unique, expert, and High-quality Work.
  • ·         limitless Revisions
  • ·         Full patent of your logo. 
  • ·         Friendly communication
  • ·         100% Refund Policy.(If not fulfilled)

 

  •  What can you use Mascot Logo for?




  •    Online business website logo
  •    Company letters 
  •    E-Mail signature
  •    Photography watermark/signature
  •    Blogs logo
  •    Invitation Card
  •    Photography Logo
  •    Banners
  •    E-Books
  •    Printing on: T-Shirts, Business Cards, Flyers
  •    Birthday Cards
  •    + Much More

If you have any questions, you can message me before ordering.

 I'll be happy to help!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I did not like the final product as compare to my example but It's ok for now thank you

Seller's Response:

I'm trying to deliver a best one, but I don't know what you want ....anyhow thank you too.

Seller's Response:

awesome seller. has your interests at heart and is very kind!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your business.

:

He send me a terrible image, is a real fraud! Please be carefull with this seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment