Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Draw Anything In Japanese Anime Style And Manga











About:

Hi there! Everyone! ♥♥ 



I will help you create anime style full body, personalized and customized.



To Order, please follow these steps:

1. Message me and tell me what you need. like providing reference photos and etc.

2. I will give you a quote and make you a custom order for it.

3. Once you accept, Order has started. ^_^ ♥

4. I will send a sketch 1st and you confirm.

5. Once the sketch is confirmed, I will line and color it then deliver you.



You will get: 

 

- 1 sketch

- 1 original file (A4 Size 350 DPI)



Simple Drawn Colored Background: $10

Commercial use: $15

Source file : $15

All rights (commercial use + copyright + source file): $25



Thank you so much! Looking forward to work with you :3



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent artwork and great communication.

:

i would love to do this again one day i definantly would consider people i know to talk with this amazing artist love it

:

I'll be coming back for more, The artwork is beautiful, amazing, and aesthetically pleasing all in one, I definitely look forward to commissioning again!

:

Good work alittle late but no big deal

:

Thank you so muchj again for the order<3 she is very kind and awesome




No comments:

Post a Comment