Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Draw A Cartoon Caricature











About:

Hello there,  I will make  cartoon caricature from your photo.

" You can chose normal style or big head style or tell me how you want it""It's digitally drawn by hand, No Apps, No Plugin, No Photo Edit, All Colored"



  • Send me head shot photo, from the front 
  • Don't send me your photo that is cut-off around the head, because your cartoon caricature might be cut off too and thus bad likeness :(

  • Modification on your cartoon caricature  can be requested, as long as the modification do not deviate from the original photo reference.
  • your cartoon caricature will be delivered to you in high quality


BULK ORDERS:
I can handle bulk orders (30 orders per day) 



RESELLERS: I love resellers. contact me for the cheapest resale price of my service. 

Many thanks,

Beth xoxo

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Very little communication paid for 24hr and took several days

Seller's Response:

was decent service

:

Satisfactory Experience

:

So pleased with how our Caricature turned out. What a GREAT Holiday Card for our Mortgage Company! Can't wait to send this to our clients! Thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment