Sunday, March 29, 2020

Draw A Caricature Or Photo Based Cartoon











About:

I will draw caricatures or simply cartoonify you and/or someone else. Or I will redraw a photo or part of a photo. These images may range from cute and silly to detailed replicas. I will draw up to 3 people per image for the Premium "Threemium" package or you may select this as a gig extra.


So if you want a creative drawing of your face, if you want a cartoon version of a photo, if you want something to give as a gift for a friend, family member or any loved one, then send me a request and I'll whip something up!




Maturity Note:
I will no longer be doing artwork of nudity unless censored via artistic pose.
I will not do nude art of children or minors, PERIOD.
I will not be doing art of sexual content or hateful content.
Lastly, I will not draw brand names or logos. I may replace them with something made up, however.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Very nice

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

I am pleased with the outcome for the most part..

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment