Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Draw Cute Chibi For You











About:

Looking for someone to draw your or your friends' characters in chibi style? Feel free to drop me a message and we can discuss further.


Drop me a message if you want other custom orders as well. :)


Notice:


- Please message me first before ordering.


- Please give a reference picture of your character  (if any) or details about it.


- Picture will be delivered as PNG or JPG.


- High Resolution picture will be in 3000x3000px, resolution 300dpi. If you need in bigger size, please discuss it first.



- Depending on the details of the character you request, the price may be higher (eg with a pet or background, char is driving, horse riding, bring weapons, clothing a lot of details etc.).



- Custom orders are welcomed!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

devilrowin has yet again made the perfect art for my Twitch channel! I love the emotes SO much! =)

Seller's Response:

devilrowin did an absolutely unbelievable job on my mascot! He did everything I asked him to do perfectly and went up and beyond to make sure my mascot was exactly how I wanted it! I will recommend his services to anybody who’s looking for this style of art!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!

:

once again a fantastic job! thank you!

:

Great customer! Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment