Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Design Photo Vector Art











About:

if you want to create a place where vector images, with detail and good color accuracy. photos can be less unique can be made nice by being a cartoon vector, let the message here the results do not disappoint

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work as usual. Thank you!!

Seller's Response:

Very satisfied with the final result. But was delivered quite late.

:

ok, thank you I will improve my performance next time

:

I needed it for a bachelor party. Speaking English was a little difficult to undrestand so communication was fast but not very clear. I am happy with the final result but it was a day late and then the revision took two days. So it held me up a bit.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment