Sunday, March 29, 2020

Realistic Cartoon Portrait From Your Photo Or Your Idea











About:

I will create for you your own cartoon or realistic character by your photo. Colorful version of your character as available with extra.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I made this purchase based on other reviews. I wasn't happy with the 1st picture. That said, Leejay did a revision and it still wasn't what I wanted. She asked me if I had some different pictures of the dog. I forwarded a couple of pictures that gave her a better feeling for the dog. With her help and persistence, the picture turned out great.

Seller's Response:

Exceptional artist!! My experience with this seller was worth every single penny. The final product delivered exceeded my expectations. I will definitely worth with her again as I am so relieved to finally find an artist who pays attention to instruction and to details all in a timely fashion.

Seller's Response:

thank you for using my services ! it is always a pleasure to work with you

Seller's Response:

We wanted to create characters using our children's photos to capture the 'personality' of each character and Leenjay has done this perfectly. We are creating a webpage for my son's Christmas present and these characters are exactly what we had in mind.

:

Always a pleasure to work with. Thanks for using my service!




No comments:

Post a Comment