Monday, March 30, 2020

Draw Awesome Cartoon Character











About:

I will create awesome cartoon form any objects just $5.

You'll receive a high quality jpeg file of your cartoon.



  • one character with flat color ($5).
  • one character with color & shading ($10)
  • Two characters with flat color ($10)
  • Two characters with color $ shading ($20)
  • I send png file ($5)
  • I send source file ($10)





I will make 1-2 MINOR revisions per cartoon for free (file size, file type, simple color change),if need more revision add extra $5.



Thanks,



Reviews


:

Sovan did good, I think Our communication could be better, but I also need to improve on that.

:

Fast to revise, all good.

:

thanks again

:

Sovan is helpful and easy to work with and the results amazing!

:

Difficult to draw but Sovan is a hero and came through brilliantly!




No comments:

Post a Comment