Thursday, March 5, 2020

Draw An Original Mascot, Cartoon Character Or Creature











About:

I will design a professional quality mascot or character for you, from scratch all drawn by me, no clip art.



I am also good at drawing inanimate objects.



For the basic gig package you get a  mascot, character or object (examples: human, animal, vegetable, giant robot …) drawn in my style, in color, in a 2000x2000 .PNG image format with a transparent background.



If you want commercial use rights and vector source file you can get the Business use mascot package.



If you want a scene with two characters or objects and a background, you can get the pro illustration package.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really very happy with my character- the fourth in a series I have created with Lupus. Thank you for your attention to detail and for hearing what I wanted to create. Highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, It was great working with you too.

Seller's Response:

Everything - was very good!

Seller's Response:

It was great working with you too.

:

Everything is perfect!




No comments:

Post a Comment