Sunday, March 29, 2020

Make An Amazing Pop Art Wpap Style From Your Photo











About:

Hi There, please read this carefully before you make an order..



This kind of artwork is called WPAP (Wedha's Pop Art Portrait). no curves, no skin tone colors, no gradient, solid and colorful. It would be nice to print into acrylic or canvas and hang it in your living room, bedroom, kitchen, set as your avatar, applied as T-shirt design, as a gift to your beloved one, etc. I will make sure that I can turn your photo into an Amazing WPAP !!!



I need the following :

  • a High Resolution Photo (not blurred, not overcast, not night shots) from head to shoulders

  • You must send it as requirement for this order so I can start to work your order



Remember that

  • I just draw only from the head to the shoulders

  • I deliver in high resolution PNG/JPG format, 300 dpi
  • I deliver the source file in Corel Draw file format

  • I just draw one figure per package


For further information, you can contact me



Thank you



Reviews


Seller's Response:

A 5 star experience, worked really well with me to deliver an excellent first class service & I got exactly what I wanted. Thank you, will order again.

Seller's Response:

Great experience to work with you.

Seller's Response:

very nice

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your order

Seller's Response:

good job thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment