Monday, March 30, 2020

Draw A Cartoon Character Based On Your Idea











About:

Hey there! If you want a cartoon character of yourself, friends, family or the characters in your imagination. You are in the right place!



In this gig, I will draw a cartoon character in my cartoon style for $5. 



What I need from you
  • Your description about the character.
  • Photo as a reference if you want me to draw from real life.
What you will get from me
  • High-resolution JPG with Simple Background and PNG with Transparent background of the cartoon (yes, you get 2 files!) (Additional gigs for extra characters) 
  • Customizable Source file Ai

Price
  • Default $10 for a cartoon with basic background(1 gig per 1 character)
  • $5 extra for a catchy background
NOTE: Please inbox me before you place an order for a better understanding.

Looking forward to working with you!



Reviews


:

great guy! very friendly and made what i wanted :D

:

Does good work!

:

great result!

:

Good service, delivered what I asked

:

Amazing as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment