Sunday, March 29, 2020

Draw You A Personal Fakemon











About:

>>>Please send me a message before you place your order.  We should talk about what kind of Fakemon you would like!<<<



I will draw you an original Fakemon in my style that feels like it could appear in canon world of Pokemon!  



For $5, you will receive a clean lineart of the Fakemon Design that was agreed upon communication.  



For $10, you will receive a fully colored Fakemon Design that was agreed upon communication.



For $15, you will receive a fully colored Fakemon Design and one extra of your choice.  Examples of Extra include: Character Sheet, Expression Sheet, Mystery Dungeon-esk, or if you have an idea of what you want for an extra, lets talk!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I love what this artist came up with for my Fakemon! Quick to respond and very friendly! Would highly recommend

Seller's Response:

It was wonderful to work with them!

:

I literially said Oxen Fakemon that's got ghosts and fire above the horns. And darn, he made it even better than even I thought it was going to be!

:

Great to work with! Gave me clear instructions on what he wanted.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment