Saturday, March 28, 2020

Draw Your Photo Into Artwork In The Style Of Lichtenstein











About:

Send me your photo and I will draw it into my version of a Lichtenstein-inspired style pop art. $5 per gig per person from head to shoulders. Each finished order will contain several different backgrounds (comic dot, sunburst and solid color) in jpg along with a transparent background in png formats. The final size is 8x10 inches and in 300 DPI high resolution.



Please limit your order to one person/one subject per order, unless it's a couple, then use the gig extra for an additional person.

VERY important, send a high resolution (atleast 500kb) well lit photo for the best results. If I can't see it, I can't draw it.



If you have any questions, please drop me a message.



Need it in a hurry? Check out the gig extra for 5, 3 and 1 day RUSH service!



Don't want a signature? Make sure to order the gig extra for "COMMERCIAL USE".

Reviews


:

Amazing work as always!! Great work and great customer support. Thank you!

:

The seller delivered on time.

:

AWESOME AS USUAL!!!

:

Thank you...

:

Great job, ty!




No comments:

Post a Comment