Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Draw Your Amazing Cartoon Portrait In 24 Hours











About:



Thanks for Checking my Gig! :D



Please choose one of the styles:



1. circle logo

2. regular cartoon portrait



if you want to get all the 2 versions, it would cost an additional cost of $10.



Note:

  • Please Give me a photo with the best quality (high-res picture and not blurred)
  • All Packages result in JPG & PNG transparent background 
  • If you have a picture of the whole body, I'll cut off automatically, except, you order the extras gig 'full body'
  • Deadlines are ONLY for ONE HEAD! So, if you've a photo with some people in it, you MUST message me before placing an order
  • DON'T ORDER WITH ORDER QUANTITY


For your Information:



  • I can draw the background such as buildings, rooms, etc but you must inbox me first. the cost will increase
  • I don't draw intricate motifs on clothing
  • This is NOT Vector. the result is Bitmap/Raster
  • PSD = Source File


Don't Order:



  • Religion symbol/celebration

  • Vulgar/Nude
  • Beer/Alcohol
  • Drugs/marijuana
  • Gambling


don't hesitate to message me first if you have any questions!



Regards

Ranggade.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ranggade exceeded my expectations. Ranggade was great with communicating and he delivered my order early. My portrait looks exactly like me. I highly recommend Ranggade. You won’t regret it!

Seller's Response:

Thanks you so much! great buyer!!! :D

Seller's Response:

I’ll keep it short & sweet. On point and delivers what you ask for. Will work with tang again for sure.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much!!!

Seller's Response:

Seller worked with me to get the results I wanted thank you he only makes one revision for $25 package so make sure you state all that you don’t like before he revises it




No comments:

Post a Comment