Thursday, March 5, 2020

Amazon Product Photo Editing And Retouching











About:

Hi,
I am Musa very experienced in Adobe Photoshop and a quick background removing Expert. I will remove the background from your images using photoshop clipping path with the pen tool and if you need additional edits I can help.


My service includes 
  • Clipping path Background Remove. 
  • Photo resize/ Cropping/ margin, alignment
  • Create Shadow (any kinds of shadow)
  • Cut out any objects and smooth adjustment
  • Color Correction
  • Photo retouch/ clean up
  • Removing dust
  • Object remove (text or any object)
  • Any kinds of Typing
  • Adjust Brightness


Why should you hire me?
  • Level 2 seller.
  • Unlimited revision
  • 24/7 Hours client support 
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed
  • I will deliver your work in time
  • 6+ years experience in photo editing
  • Refund if you are not satisfied


Please Contact Me Before Placing Any Complex Order. I will contact you within 10 munites.
Thanks and have a nice day :) 


Best regard,
Musa.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

project elements

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your feedback.

Seller's Response:

good graphic artist.....

Seller's Response:

Thanks for positive

:

seller did a great job on my project!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment