Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Make A Cartoon Of You











About:

Hello, I will create cartoon portrait from your photo



You can use for:

- Logo for company

- Business card

- Update your drab boring portrait

- Suitable for framing, you can print out and hang on the wall

- Your social media profile, avatar

- Give a wonderful one of a kind gift for just $5

- Personalize your Phone Screen



Head and shoulder,,Top Half Body,,and Full Body.

Send me head shot photo, from the front and good quality photo

Don't send : Blurred, overcast, night shots, Partially covered face, eg covered by hand or objects.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very nice work:)

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience!! I'm waiting for your next order. Thank you.

:

Wow very fast delivery. Great service! Good communication. I will buy again.Thank you

:

It's outstanding and good communication. I hope you will buy again, thank you.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment