Saturday, March 28, 2020

Make Grime Art Effect On Your Photo Professionally











About:

Hello, and thank you for checking out my Grime art gig! :)

I will draw you like a zombie/grime

I would love to do this work for you here on Fiverr!



The Gig includes:

- Color

- Fast Working

- High resolution

- Professional Working

- Shader/Shadows



Thank you so much for picking me! :)



Leon



--------------------------------------------

(indonesian)



hallo terima kasih telah mampir ke Gig Grime art  ku :)

saya akan gambar anda seperti Zombie/Grime

saya sangat senang melakukan kerja ini dari fiverr! :)



GIGNYA Termasuk:

- Warna

- Kerja Cepat

- Resolusi Tinggi

- Kerja Professional

- Shader/Bayangan

Terima kasih telah memilih saya! :)



Leon



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick answers and delivery

Seller's Response:

good!!!!!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank so much! I will be here for your order in the future 😄

Seller's Response:

Seller was very fast and easy to work with

:

Thank you so much! I will be here for your order in the future😄




No comments:

Post a Comment