Saturday, March 28, 2020

Draw You Profile Picture Anime











About:

[I really appreciate if you message me first]



Make your avatar/profil picture, with my own anime art style.

Or for any projects you have, commercial or not there's a package about that.



I do

  • Human
  • cute Girl

  • cute Boy


I dont

  • Armor
  • Mecha
  • furry
  • animal




BEFORE YOU ORDER

  1. Make sure to message me first.
  2. MAKE SURE I RESPONSE YOUR MESSAGE FIRST.


Price always can be negotiable.

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

insanely talented would 100% recommend. i'm looking forward to ordering again :)

:

Amazing seller, Brilliantly talented. I look forward to working with them again in the future.

:

I saw their art and thought it looked very nice, so i was hoping that they would provide what I asked for, the seller was very responsive and asked me for my feedback on it, responding to whatever I asked for and made the changes that I asked for! If I ever have any requests in the future I will definitely ask this seller again!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment