Saturday, March 28, 2020

Draw You As A Fabulous Cartoon Yellow Character











About:



CHRISTMAS NOTIFICATION: Please be kindly notified that we will stop receiving orders from 15th December due to the workload is increasing recently.




Have you ever wondered how do you look as a Yellow cartoon character? I can make it happen to you! 


Things you could do with this gig: 



- Use it as awesome facebook, twitter, my space... avatar
- Print it and put it in a frame
- Make a fun gift for your family or your friend

- And much more...



Simply send me your clear photo and leave the rest to me.  



If you need half-body drawing, express delivery or background.... then please check the extra below or contact me.



In short, please follow this guide line when you make orders



- Order $5 for a drawing of a person from head to shoulder (+1 FREE Revision)

- Order $10 for a full body image of a person (+ 2 FREE Revision)

- Contact me for half body portrait ($8)



If you need me to draw more than 1 person, please multiply this price and the amount of persons you want.



For any special purpose, don't hesitate to let me know, I may give you a treat ;)



I'm looking forward to serving you. Feel free to contact me anytime. Thanks



Regards,

Virtues

Reviews


:

Quicker turnaround than expected, and good quality.

:

fantastic as always :)

:

fantastic. Recommended very good work.

:

oh! this is great! I will continue working. I recommend this seller :)

:

Fantastic as always :D 100% recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment