Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Make Awesome Painting In My Style











About:

I will make your photos into a smudge painting.


Please read before you add them to your shopping cart:



  • Please select the options you want
  • Prepare a good quality photo that has a high resolution, no blur etc ..
  • I just draw like the original photo (expression did not change, etc ..)
  • Revisions only for the same photo, and after all is finished I will send a high-resolution image files JPEG / PNG 300dpi.
  • If you order more than one person please contact me first.
  • I can refuse your order if it does not meet the criteria that I mentioned.


If you are not sure about the quality of your photos, you can send more than one picture and I will choose one of them.




Thank you for your cooperation. :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job

Seller's Response:

I am absolutely INLOVE with this drawing that was done in art style! Will definitely be using this seller again! Phenemonal and I Love It

:

Thank you !

:

The best! Thank you!

:

Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment