Saturday, March 28, 2020

Draw A Very Cute Kawaii Mini Chibis For You











About:

Instructions:



  • Place order.
  • Provide a sample image of what you'd like to be drawn, images can be separate such as hairstyles, clothing, etc.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  • If you wish to order in multiples, feel free to send me a message.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will receive
:



     An estimated size of 3000x2500 image in PNG format. Or  10 in. by 8 in.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bulk Discount:

     You are eligible to a 16% discount for a minimum of 6 chibis in a single order.

      In other words,  every 6th figure is free 



Reviews


:

The seller was very nice, communicative, and wanted to work the best they could with me during the process of creation. I had tasked the seller to create 4 graphics of my girlfriend's Maltese dog and had purchased 4 small round eye graphics from them. Overall, I am very impressed. The entire process was seamless and the graphics made were top notch! I definitely will recommend and utilize this seller's talents in the future. Thank you so much for your great work and kind communication!

:

They were very responsive and willing to try something that I wasn't sure if it would turn out to my liking. Made it work perfectly. Extremely talented. Their art is just SO CUTE. Would work with again without hesitation.

:

She is great, fast and did an amazing job!! I am so happy with the outcome. Thank you so much!!!!

:

Very Helpful, Fulfilled brief exactly!

:

Great Work




No comments:

Post a Comment