Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Draw Your Face Into A Cartoon Logo











About:

Hi, I will draw your face in cartoon version :D

Do you want to have cartoon for your avatar, profile picture, LOGO cartoon or name card, maybe? I will help you to make it happen! :D



So, what first?

It's simple, read the description:



1. You just send your photo (please send potrait photo, because I focus draw face only)

2. You can choose option for your cartoon;

  • VERSION 1 : I just draw color version

  • VERSION 2 : I just draw black and white version

3. Do you want cartoon in half or full body? CHECK MY EXTRAS!!



Note:

- You will get cartoon in 800x600 (basic order)

- I just draw human.



Are you wanna more options? Check my extras!! :D

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Top product

:

please send a message to me, so that I can send your picture

:

Great result




No comments:

Post a Comment