Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Make Cute Twitch Emote, Stickers For You











About:

Hi Cilent !

Welcome to my Emote gig !!

I will design you a custom exclusive twitch emotes, icons, emoji and sub badges. 

Please follow these steps: 



1. Message me and tell me your requirements, provide reference photos, images...

2. You confirm the price and delivery time then I'll send you a custom offer

3. Start the order

4. I will send a sketch in advance so that you can check it to make sure it goes well

5. I line and color it then deliver you





Reviews


:

AWESOME TO WORK WITH! ALWAYS DELIVERERS GREAT PRODUCTS

:

Wonderful emotes. Great communication

:

my best twitch emotes so far!

:

Fantastic as always thank you so much

:

Very nice seller, just needed one revision to a sketch out of 6 orderes emotes ... very quick, service as described. Recommended without reservation. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment