Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Design Funny And Unique Emoji, Emoticons Sticker For You











About:

★ I will design funny and unique emoji, emoticons sticker for you 

Hi,

I am Rushaed a professional graphics designer. I have excellent experience in emoticons design. I can create any types of funny and unique emojis in different expression.



I use Adobe Illustrator CC to design unique emojis. And I make totally unique design. 



My $5 order Gives you:

  • Unique Design
  • 1 Design with different expression

  • High Resolution JPEG and PNG format file

  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed



Note: 
Please contact me if you have any questions or need assistance with your order. I am always online to support you. One discussion definitely needed before we start work.

Regards

Rushaed



Reviews


:

Responsive and did all revision without a problem. Good Job!

:

Didnt do what I want and declined cancellation after i told him he couldn't do what I need.

:

Super quick, what a talented artist! Thank you!

:

Excellent, looks great and speedy

:

Yes, it was very cute. We weren't quite there for the first version, but he took my feedback for the second one and I ended up really liking it! Would order again.




No comments:

Post a Comment