Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Create Comic Book And Custom Illustration











About:

Hello

I’m Nelson,

 

I am an illustration Artist. With my team and my creativity profession I will create an awesome Comic Book Illustrations and other custom illustrations.



Basic Package:

Comic style art in pencil sketch



Comic Book style art in greyscale with black and white pencils



Standard Package:

Comic style art in inked line art



Comic Book style art inked artwork plus pencil sketch file



Premium Package:

Comic style art in full color



Comic Book style art in full color with b/w pencils and inked artwork source file.



NOTE: Please message me first before ordering to avoid confusion and cancellations.

If you have any questions, please contact me and I’m available to reply you.



Reviews


:

Very professional!

:

Great job!!!

:

great work

:

Great work

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment