Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Draw Your Character In My Anime Like Style











About:

Hello there, my name is Cat!



Please Read BEFORE Ordering. 



For $10, I will illustrate your picture/character (Bust) in high quality sketching or line art. Please note that bust means head and bust only. 



For $15, I will illustrate your picture/character (waist) in high quality sketching or line art. Please note that waist means head, bust and down to the hips only.



For $25, I will illustrate your picture/character (Full body) in high quality sketching or line art. This is head to toe illustration. 



My extras include; 

  • $5 - Black and white shading or Flat Color. 
  • $10 - Detailed colors. 
  • $30 - Commercial usage - I retain all copyrights of any illustration I draw, if you need commercial rights please purchase them.


Please feel free to message me first before ordering to chat about what you're looking for and for personalised quotes. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

She helped create the character the way I wanted her to be.

Seller's Response:

Loved working with this buyer, is very descriptive and available to answer questions so we could capture his vision. Would love to work with again!

:

xulpix is a fantastic artist and fun to work with.

:

Thank you so much, this buyer is really lovely and really fun to work with too!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment