Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Draw You A High Quality Cartoon Pet Portrait











About:

Would you like a beautifully drawn portrait of your pet that captures their personality in an interesting way? 

Well my friend, you have come to the right place. 



I will start by making a high quality caricature of your pet, but beyond that, I can add captivating scenes and situations. 

One thing I will be focusing on is capturing the personality of your pet, why have a smiling picture of your grumpy cat? 

But hey, if you want that grumpy cat to be happy for once, I can do that too. 



If you know what you want, that's great!

But if you are like me and usually have no idea, as part of the service, I will work with you to figure out an inserting scene that suits your pet. 



I will draw cats, dogs, rodents, and people (people count as an extra figure)

I will not draw amphibians, fish or sea creatures.      



Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions or concerns!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very responsive and polite

Seller's Response:

Great Communication.

Seller's Response:

Good work, delivered in time.

Seller's Response:

Pretty good experience,

Seller's Response:

..........




No comments:

Post a Comment