Tuesday, March 3, 2020

A Cool Cartoon Of Your Photo











About:

HI PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ORDERING MY GIG!





PRICE:



$5 FOR A HEAD TO CHEST PHOTO (per person in the photo)
$10 FOR A FULL BODY PHOTO (per person in the photo)


Additional:



+$10 Extra fast service

If you want me to deliver your artwork in just one day. You just need to add an additional $10 in the gig that you'll purchase. IT IS AN ADDITIONAL $10 PER PERSON IN THE PICTURE.



+$5 If you want me to include a PSD file.



(If you want the PSD file,Check out my Gig Extras)

Delivered image size 1500 x1000 pixel, 300 dpi 





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I DO NOT ACCEPT LOW QUALITY PHOTOS. BLURRED PICTURES, PHOTOS CAPTURED USING A WEBCAM, CROPPED PICTURES. 



YOU CAN SEND ME THE PHOTO FIRST SO THAT I CAN CHECK IF I'LL BE ABLE TO USE IT. 


I DO NOT CHANGE EXPRESSIONS OR POSITIONS IN THE ACTUAL PHOTO THAT IS SENT TO ME.



Reviews


:

Awesome! Thank you very much

:

amazing - best on Fiverrr

:

Nice Job....

:

She did everything exactly as I wanted it to. I'm very satisfied!

:

Amazing as always - thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment