Monday, March 2, 2020

Draw A Portrait Sketch











About:

IMPORTANT - read before ordering:



The photo you send:

  • is of high quality
  • depicts you and/or someone you know*



* It is important that you have the right to use the photo you send. I will not draw a portrait of a celebrity or public figure.



The image you get:

  • is 1000x1000 pixels
  • is in .JPEG format
  • is chest up only


I own the copyright to the sample images and any image that I sell. They may not be sold by anyone else.



If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. 

Reviews


:

You do beautiful work and always exceed my high expectations! Thank you for another excellent gig!!

:

Love the artwork! You do great work and always exceed my high expectations! Thank you for another great gig!!

:

Thank you my friend! Great gig, beautiful art and on time as always! Well done!

:

Great Fiverr gig! You do beautiful work and are always delivering on time and exceed my expectations!! Thank you!

:

Wow! First sketch gig with you!! Beautiful finished sketch!! I love it! I’ll be back for more!




No comments:

Post a Comment