Monday, March 2, 2020

Make Cool Cartoon And Give Extra Image Line Art











About:

Hello, My name Anindya Kharisma  I will make cool cartoon portrait from your photo, and I am very happy to help you to realize your request :)



I will give you satisfaction in my gig :)

what in get if you buy my gig for $5?

- You can one person portrait cool cartoon (headshot) or.

- You can two person portrait cool cartoon special a couple with boyfriend  / girlfriend etc. (headshot).

- Full colored

- extra image line art.

- 2 days max artwork to be delivered.

- 2400 Pixel good quality image.



Extra Gigs

- Purchase 2 gigs you can be extra 1 gig for $ 5.



Steps:
1. place the order(ORDER NOW button) if you are not sure what to order, please contact me first.
2. send me your photo ( Good quality), 
3. receive drawing, complete the order and give review.



NOTE :
Send your most updated & best quality photo (recommended : 300 dpi) and 100 Kb in file size
Please don't send photo that's too blur, dark or pixels. It will be drawn by hand, so great quality photo is very recommended


For a HALF BODY drawing you will need a minimum size of 1800x1800 pixels. For FULL BODY, a minimum of 2400x2400 pixels.



any questions? please contact me.
if you like my gig, please share with your friends and family.



Regards,

Kharisma





Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller always deliver good quality work and on time. Highly recommended...

Seller's Response:

thank you

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience. Kharishma quickly understood my requirements and great to see the final result. Highly Recommended

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience

:

Recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment