Monday, March 2, 2020

Draw Professional Cartoon Caricature In Disney Style











About:

Before you place an order: Please contact me first



About This Gig



This gig is not for cartoons traced from a photo, nor any other kind of photo edit. I make genuine designs and draw the figures by hand.



Designing a cartoon figure with good likeness is a demanding and rare skill. I'm an expert in cartoon face design. 



I'll do my best to meet your requirements and make sure that you are happy with the result. Looking forward to your message!



About Me




I only take orders from here but you can check out my IG profile xidingart for further samples. I'm an award-winning caricature artist specialized in cartoon style caricature with a decade of experience. I draw caricatures for large corporate events as well as for individuals. My clients include Samsung, Microsoft, T-Mobile, BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Nestlé,...



Important - Before you order:

  1. Please contact me first and give me a brief description
  2. Show me the photo references you want to use
  3. I'll send you a custom order, if necessary.


Requirements for Photo References:

  • Preferred view: 45 degrees to one side. Front or side view might work too.
  • Well lit
  • Not too close to the camera to avoid lens distortion


Reviews


:

Such a quick turnaround time, and really works to make sure you are satisfied. Thank you so much; the BFF is going to love it!!! 🤗

:

I commissioned this for my best friend’s birthday; she’s going to love it!!! Face_wizard was amazing with communicating with me and so kind with making an adjustment. Will definitely commission again!!

:

Besides the obviously amazing artwork, one of your talents that blew my mind was your ability to take direction when I requested a few tweaks to the initial sketch. THAT was incredible. And now I have a product that I am completely happy with. Bravo!! I HIGHLY recommend this artist!!

:

The pictures looked great, it was like how I imagined my caricature would be. Xi was accommodating to requests and was a wizard in capturing what you need. Thanks.

:

Best experience I've ever had on Fiverr! This Pro seller went above and beyond. I communicated with them often. They were extremely quick to respond. I had many revisions requests and they happily made the adjustments in a timely manner. An extremely talented artist! Would use them again in a heartbeat. Absolutely PERFECT!




No comments:

Post a Comment