Sunday, March 1, 2020

Make An Amazing Character Design For You











About:

Hi Guys,



I am a Character Designer, loves to create a new amazing character all the time. Feel free to talk to me about your imaginations.



I am offering:



  • Character design
  • 3 Dimensions; front, side and back
  • High Resolution* 
  • Commercial Use*


*depend on your package



FYI 

  • I will delivered only the character design Not included animations, separated the character's parts for doing animation or rigging. 
  • I will not done caricature.


Thank you,



LitjiT

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank You for All Your Help!!! GREAT WORK!!!!

Seller's Response:

Very kind buyer, easy to work with. Thank you so much!!

Seller's Response:

Talented artist.....Thanks

:

Great experience with a robot toy designs. Thank you!!

:

The emoji produced was of nice quality. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment