Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Draw A Cartoon Face, In My Own Special Style











About:

Hello, and thanks for checking out my Cartoon appearance! :)


With my special expertise, I will transform your picture into a Cartoon or Caricature Style, using Photoshop, and I draw for every occasion: social networking avatars, birthday gifts, couple birthdays and others.


Please read before you add it to the shopping cart:


Prepare good quality photos that have high resolution,
If you order more than one person, please contact me first.
If you are not sure about the quality of your photos, you can send more than one picture and I will choose one.


NOTE:
- Please send photos in the best quality, don't take selfies, don't cut the road.
- If you ORDER 2 PEOPLE, please make 2 orders, 3 people 3 orders, and so on (1 PERSON, 1 ORDER, NOT DOUBLE)




I would be very happy if you contact me first before you order my show :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

amazing as i expected thank you so much

Seller's Response:

great working with him

Seller's Response:

thank you very much bro ... waiting for the next order.

Seller's Response:

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:

thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment