Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Make 3 Great Comic Strips Or Illustrations For You











About:

Hi



You have to give me an idea for the comics or I could make the comics for you if you leave the idea to me.



 I will make the comics in any style that you want. You get to decide how your characters look and also their environment. I will also put your logo, links or anything you want added on it. The background, however, might cost another $5. 



The average size of a comic is going to be 3 strips. I will make more strips free of cost if the comic is simple such as Cyanide & Happiness or Oatmeal's comics.



Plus, you will have all the copyrights.



I will reduce the cost per comic if you have more than 6 to be made.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Awesome completion of what I wanted. Thanks a lot.

:

Great working with you.

:

Awesome job. 100% Satisfied experience.

:

It was great working with @traffic_raiser.




No comments:

Post a Comment