Friday, July 27, 2018

I will draw cute kawaii characters for you

I will draw cute kawaii characters for you












About:

My name is Christina my friends call me Blue I have been doing freelance art for years and hope to work with you to create a fantastic work of absolute cuteness!

Before Ordering please read this list "What I do and don't draw

I am willing to do 100% Original designs if you do not have a chibi in mind. Let me know and we'll work together to create your perfect character

  •  I WILL DRAW:  Original Character,Yourself, Pets,Fanart (Game/Anime/Manga/Movie characters) Gore, NSFW, furry, bara
  •  I Won't DRAW: heavy armor, complicated weapons, Mechs, anything i deem uncomfortable.
  • I have a right to :  deny/reject any order


KEEP IN MIND
IT is important to us to send anykind of reference/ Sketches or Description of your character
Color references
Outfit for the character if you do not have one set.
If opting for for a customized chibi please have some ideas ready so i can work with you one on one to get all your ideas together for you.

Reviews


kinleypink:Great work!!

queencrabbyblue:Very pleasant to work with and understanding!

kinleypink:Great work and experience! Will be back

queencrabbyblue:Very helpful with instructions\r\nprovided me with everything that i needed right away!

jazzabella89:I enjoyed working with her. I had a dream that I planned to achieve with my Chibi girls. She helped bring my vision to real life and worked well with me perfect along the way. She was patient and worked with me through everything. Amazing to work with, super talented, and so sweet! I highly recommend her! She is awesome, and patient.


No comments:

Post a Comment