Friday, July 27, 2018

I will draw a unique artistic cartoon for you using photoshop

I will draw a unique artistic cartoon for you using photoshop












About:

Hi there! My name is Guillermo and thank you for stopping by in my gig :)

In this Gig, I offer you, a quality fulfillment of any character conceived by you (you, your friends, relatives, or fictional characters). Please note that the illustrations are made in my drawing style, I can adapt it to your project but it will always have my own signature. 

What I need to get to work:

- detailed description

- a reference (if you have it) or an example or a photo

- payment

I recommend you to write me a message before ordering <3

Thank you in advance!

Reviews


alexkennison:Love it! perfect!

iamanitadennis:Like always he doesn’t stop to amaze me - been working continuously with this seller for the past 2 months you can see that on he’s review history - he’s amazing .

alexkennison:We had a great experience with Gmarca20. \nDid what was asked with no fuss.\nWill be using his service again.

jtpeaches95:I like the quailty of work

iamanitadennis:Could not be more content I’m so happy


No comments:

Post a Comment