Friday, July 27, 2018

I will make flat line face silhouette based on your photo

I will make flat line face silhouette based on your photo












About:

Vector illustration is illustrative digital-based, this is not instant software, but the manual "DIGITAL HAND MADE" using the Adobe Illustrator software.

I will design Best Avatar in Minimalist Style here in FIVERR
You can use this Vector Portrait as facebook dp, twitter, Instragram, youtube channel etc.

The $5 Gig includes:
  • Head Avatar (in Color)
  • 1 person
  • 1500X1500 px resolution (JPEG & PNG file)
  • Delivered within 3 days.

Do you want something Extra?

Check out Extras.

Reviews


jelbo64:Cool avatar. Revisions went fine.

azumaken:Thank you very much!

walmartben:Thank you! We're very happy with our results.

azumaken:Much appreciated! Thanks and look forward to working with you again!

ctaylor0179:I'm using this for me and a friend. It was very simple to explain what I was looking for. Even though it was slightly different from some of the examples on the gig, he said he could make it work. The final files look great and the included revisions really helped get it ready for me to use!


No comments:

Post a Comment