Tuesday, March 13, 2018

I will draw you a professional cartoon portrait

I will draw you a professional cartoon portrait












About:

Looking to have a cartoon portrait of yourself, loved ones, friends, family etc? I'm the lady for your job.

I offer cartoons for different formats and occasions, mascot, logo, anime, outline, birthdays, weddings etc

My Cartoon portrait Basic Package ($5) includes

- A Head-shot cartoon portrait
- Color included
- Can be used for Social Media, personal use


For special requests or questions, please feel free to contact me. I'm always available :-)

Remember to share my gig to family and friends also.

Thank you very much, looking forward to drawing your cartoon portrait(s)! :-)
Rosenj

Reviews


patricia190:I would rate artwork 10/5. I was really amazed by the final delivery and loved it. I've finally found a great artist on Fiverr.

sandy_brix:A real professional artist you have here. Fast delivery, Nice artistry and seller was very quick in responding to messages.

rosenj143:Twas nice working for you.

moneymerk:gave me exactly what i asked for!! would definitely work with again!

rosenj143:Glad you have me the chance to render my services to you. Looking forward to working with you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment