Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will draw full body character, be it original or canonical

I will draw full body character, be it original or canonical












About:

Hello, please send me a message and contact me if you're interested. ^_^

What I do for this gig:

Character sheet format with descriptions at the side and/or some sketches to describe them as a character. Usually full body format, but added pricing depending on additional stuff as described. Can be negotiated

Reviews


socalteam:Excellent! Thanks so much, it's really, really good! I appreciate your hard work! Thank you!

finateh:Thank you for the experience. You were a pleasure to work with. ^_^

marleston:highly recommend

marleston:Great understanding

finateh:Thank you very much. Loved working on this and had fun as well, informative feedbacks too~


No comments:

Post a Comment