Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will turn your picture as cartoon illustration

I will turn your picture as cartoon illustration












About:

i will turn your picture your picture as illustration, just provide me your picture and i will give you high resolution .jpeg or .png in 2000px x 2500px. please contact me before you place an order. thanks~

Reviews


amandinelouis:The seller sent his sketch for aprobation, and I was not available, still he sent us the final version without wait for our aprobation. We was not agree. And obviously we can't change the character's posture. It's too bad.

illegirl:Buyers cant be reached until the deadline..

fattahia:Very good seller. Creative as well as very quick in his/her work. But more passion needed. Other than that outstanding experience!

illegirl:Outstanding Experience!

marcojulien:Great job and I will definitely use your service again. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment