Wednesday, March 28, 2018

I will Draw, color and shade the character.

I will Draw, color and shade the character.












About:

If you have a character you need designing for a project, I'm right here and ready to work!

I'll design a character in a cartoon style (see my examples of work) based on your description. I'll send you pencils of a few ideas to start with (not counting towards your revisions!) and you can pick the one you're happy with for me to continue with.

After that i'll send you a cleaned up/finished version of the character and we can work from there. 

Please keep in mind, that the more information you give me on the character, the more i can deliver for you!

I'll send you the final outcome as either a PNG and JPEG, whichever you prefer.


Looking forward to working with you! - Alex

Reviews


ofediienko:An amazing artwork! I needed a Minecraft-style caveman. The seller provided 2 sketches plus a sketch with a different caveman appearance. He was very responsive. Based on my requests, he changed some details and it came out perfect! Highly recommended.

misteralexdavid:thanks for being so great to work with!

maximustx:This is my 2nd job with him. Very kool and reasonable artist , he complete his work until you are satisfied . Thanks misteralexdavid

misteralexdavid:that's for being great to work with!

kokolupa:Cannot speak highly enough about Alex’s services. He is very easy to communicate with and works very hard to get your project PERFECT. Would absolutely use his services again and recommend to anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment