Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will draw a realistic cartoon portrait version of your photo

I will draw a realistic cartoon portrait version of your photo












About:

Welcome to my Gig!


Do you wish to have a realistic cartoon version of you? The one that resembles you and easily recognizes yourself as a cartoon? Then, let me do the work.


This is perfect as a gift to someone for any occasion like birthday, wedding, or even for personal use like your blog’s or website’s profile. You’ll definitely love your cartoon portrait as I work on every single detail and even devote hours of my time just to perfect my creation. See samples of my work on this gig. 


Standard $5 Gig:

  • 1-person headshot
  • Plain background (colored/neutral)
  • High Resolution
  • JPEG/PNG format

Freebies:

  • Commercial use
  • Source file

If you are not sure what to order after checking the packages or you have special requests, don’t hesitate to contact me first. Please see sample cartoons in my gallery.


What do I need to draw your cartoon portrait?

  • Good quality of your photo/s
  • Preferred background color/ theme


Note:

If you have specific background designs you’d like to request, please include it in your description or contact me first so we can come up with an agreement should it be complex or detailed. 


Have you decided to hire me? Place your order now!

Reviews


boxerman10:This artist made a lovey representation of lily, very easy to work with and I can highly recommend their services.

philippinechamp:Thank you so much. :)

taskyland:The seller is great and has a creative mind. Fast to deliver work, a good communicator, and can draw anything. I highly recommend this person for any illustrations needed.

philippinechamp:Thank you so much.

lazycaesar:No issues. Perfect and needed no revisions.


No comments:

Post a Comment