Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will make 2d character design and caricature

I will make 2d character design and caricature












About:

We are a group of Comic Book Artists. To the outside world I'm an ordinary Graphic Designer but secretly with the help of my tools I draw dynamic Comic pages. I hunted down the skills to improve my art, but in doing so, I opened a window of opportunities.

You will get from me:

Comic style art in color/ black and white/inked art work

Comic Book style art in full color with black and white pencils and inked  artwork source file

Comic style art in Large Format

Comic Book style art in full color in large format or poster size with b/w inked artwork source file

Reviews


sarapascoe:Helpful and listens to changes I asked for.

amitghosh692:Outstanding Experience!

sarapascoe:I approached this seller because of their art. Their first stab at my request was not what I had had in mind, but after clarifying, they did a superb job! Communication is so important, and they were patient and really listened. I couldn't be more pleased with the finished work!

amitghosh692:will happy to work with you again

jkcproject:Thanks for your efforts. Great job.


No comments:

Post a Comment